While white wedding dresses may seem to be the norm for the majority of brides, this tradition has only been around since 1840 when Queen Victoria donned a white lace gown, and brides ever since have followed.
For brides who are looking for outfits and accessories that are wedding friendly, but non-traditional we have collated this week's Sunday Edit with a touch of colour.
1. Dan Jones, 'Ross' Gown
2 . Aimee-Cherie Intimates Ruth Underwear and Bra Set, available from our shop
3 . Nelson Made, Juliette Sandal in Fuchsia $199
4. & For Love, Brooklyn Disco Dress
5. Matt & Nat, Arta Clutch $110
6. Stella McCartney, Bernice Gown $4585
7. Lack Of Colour, Sierra Rose Hat $159
8. Toni Maticevski, Nightingale Gown $4550
9. Elvis et Moi, Orus Earrings $110, available from our shop.
10. Arnsdorf, Greta Dress $580