With a colour palette of pinks, burnt oranges and a hint of something blue, this weeks' Sunday Edit is inspired by mixing the old with the new.
1. Agent Provocateur, Zadi Bodysuit (from Net-a-porter) $251.66
The perfect something blue.
2. Reformation, Milan Dress US$428
With a price tag well under 1k, this gown is a great, budget friendly bridal gown option. (Reformation is also all about sustainability in fashion, which gets an extra tick.)
3. Ginger & Smart, Depth Pleat Gown $699
Pretty in pink, this gown is elegant and understated without being boring. Ginger & Smart have an admirable ethos and focus on ethical and sustainable clothing production. Pair this incredible gown with a red lip and a simple bouquet and it makes the perfect wedding gown.
4. Nelson Made, Wanda Sandal $229
Ideal for a beachside wedding or honeymoon, this ethically made mule with a touch of colour, is a great buy.
5. Reformation, Minerva Dress US$498
Simple, unfussy, affordable.
6. Carla Colour, Beryl Sunglasses $US350
Handmade in Italy, these NY designed sunglasses combine future and throwback in one.
7. Valentino, Lace Wide-Leg Pants (from Net-a-porter) $2980
Perfect for the bride who loves lace, but can't imagine herself in anything traditionally bridal.
8. Unik Space, Samuel Blazer (available on pre-order at our online shop) $450
A great addition to any outfit, this blazer can be matched with any of the gowns as well as the pants featured in this Sunday Edit.
9. Mercedes Castillo (available from Net-a-Porter), Kinslee Pumps $488.53
These incredible pumps are the perfect addition to any modern bridal outfit.
10. Georgia Jay, Pia Purse $90 (currently on sale)
This handmade purse is ideal for all your wedding day essentials.