If in theory you are loving the sleek, modern lines that are trending in bridal at the moment - but just cant help to love a little something more dramatic, this edit is for you.
This incredible little party dress is perfect for anyone who wants to wear something short and not overly bridal, but still keep the jaw drop factor alive.
2. Lelet NY 'Solar Pearl" Barrette $US128
A stunning combination of classic pearls in a modern and unique barrette. This is a great option for an anti-bride who isn't into the idea of wearing a veil, yet still wants some extra detail in her hair.
3. Lein Studio Tafetta Ruffle Gown $US2250
For both the minimalist and maximalist in you, this Ruffle gown is the best of both worlds. Available within 8 weeks, this gorgeous gown can be ordered directly from Lein Studio.
4. Rejina Pyo Harley leather sandals from Netaporter) $572.48
Barely there, yet definitely a statement shoe, this Rejina Pyo sandal in burnt orange is a great option for covering both bases.
5. By Kinsman 'Olive' $1800
This slip gown combines the minimalism of a slip, with a hint of 'je ne sais qoui' - and at under 2k, makes a fantastic wedding dress option.
6. The large Aiden hoops (available from our online shop for $185) are a great little add on to any gown and the perfect combination between restraint and statement.
7. Alexandra Grecco 'Lana' $5500
Combining the simplicity of a slip, with the drama of a thigh high split and 3d detailing, Alexandra Grecco's Lana definitely is the best of both worlds.
8. Cult Gaia 'Cora' acrylic tote (Net-a-porter) $229.46
No words needed.
9. Bec and Bridge 'Salut' Jacket and Pants $260/$360
Whilst minimal in aesthetic, this suit is still make maximum impact (especially paired with a cathedral length drop veil.)
10. Cult Gaia 'Jila' Perspex Sandals (Net-a-porter) $557.22
Barely there, yet absolutely making a statement - this sandal has it all.