Sadly, I can no longer shop for wedding outfits. However, here are some of my favourites that I have curated for you this week.
1. Nili Lotan 'Azalea' Silk Skirt (available on Matches Fashion) $1573
With 90's influences, this silk high waisted skirt with split is perfect for the modern minimalist.
2. Paris Georgia 'Coco" Singlet (available at the Undone Store) $359
Perfect as a cami with a skirt of your dreams, this stunning singlet would make the perfect match for any bridal separates.
3. Céline Sandals $1350
Because you can wear these again, right?
4. Tony Maticevski "Elopement" gown $2500
With fluid lines which Maticevski does so well, this feminine, playful gown is bound to leave an impression (- and obviously as the name suggests, would make the perfect elopement gown.) At well under $3k it is still a great option to keep within budget (or give you even more reason to splurge on Céline sandals...)
5. By Kinsman "Marigold" $3800
If you don't care much for tradition and want a gown to get the party started, Marigold is your match. Handmade in Melbourne this gorgeous dress can be ordered in standard sizing or to your exact measurements.
6. Nikki Witt "Crystal Bee" Pin $79
If floral buttonholes aren't your thing, yet you are still in search of something for either your or your partners lapel - Nikki Witt has some stunning options. And quite frankly, who doesn't love bees.
7. Oui the Label 'Keira' skirt $910
With a gathered waistline and soft volume, beautiful Keira is playful. Available unlined (as pictured) or with a lined mini skirt.
8. Elvis et Moi 'Shelly' earrings (available at our online shop) $90
Perfect as a bridesmaids gift or to wear on your honeymoon (as well as wedding), these handmade earrings are a steal for under $100.
9. Alaïa Cropped Stretch Piqué top (from Net-a-porter) $1770
Another great option for separates. Whilst on the higher end of the price range, this top can definitely be worn again.
10. Unik Space Samuel Blazer (available at our online store) $450
Perfect with a sheer tulle skirt or pants and as a great add-on to any slip dress, this Silk and Linen blazer is versatile and anti-bride friendly.