Fashion may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, with wedding photos being something to look back on for life, it does make sense to have a consultation with a stylist before your big day. Aside from that, essentially your wedding is the biggest fashion moment of your life (no pressure).
Unlike what you may think, fashion stylists are not only for celebrities or the elite.
However, if you're still wondering why you would even bother - here are a few reasons why you should consider hiring someone like me.
1. The market is saturated with outfit options. There are also 5 billion people telling you different things about what you should and shouldn't wear. It can get incredibly overwhelming and confusing. Options can often feel very limited - what if you are neither fit the criteria for a traditional, boho or modern bride? A bridal stylist will be able to help narrow down choices and give you a clear, unbiased idea of what to look for. They are also able to think outside the box. Aside from that, they will often have a relationship with boutiques and designers - which means access to styles or fabrics that you may not have otherwise.
2. Accessories can tie everything in together and refine an entire look. You can style the same dress (or jumpsuit) many different ways, to create distinctly different styles. A Bridal Stylist will show you that a statement earring and a nude block heel are not your only options. They can help you create an incredible outfit - whether it be for a backyard wedding or elegant elopement.
3. Whilst getting one outfit right may seem overwhelming enough, when you want to throw in an outfit change (or two!) as well, the options can seem endless. A Bridal Stylist will be able to give you a few suggestions on where to spend and save and will help you find suitable and stunning options whilst still staying in budget.
4. Feeling overwhelmed on how to tie in with your partner or the bridal party? Bridal Stylists see a wedding like a big puzzle, with all the pieces coming together on the day. Whilst the difference between a navy or white suit jacket may not seem like a big deal, it can actually make a huge difference to the overall look and feel of your day (and your wedding photos!) A Bridal Stylist will help you create the look you after, and explain why one option may work better to achieve this than another.
5. Our only goal is to find an outfit that reflects you and your style - and to do so within in your budget. Because of this we will be your voice of reason, when you get off track (or when you want to spend an extra 5k on a dress.)