For most brides, white is the only way to go. However, if shades of white are not your thing here are some of my favourite designs, that will add a touch of colour to your wedding.
1. Mariana Hardwick - Nahla. This gown has the trifecta in my opinion : a flattering cut, sexy split and sequins. And this all in a nude colour. She definitely brings the glamour in any modern wedding.
2. One Day Bridal - Scout. Sparkly gold sequins, a front split and a low back will make this dress a guaranteed show stopper.
3. Alice McCall - Mirage Gown. As the perfect 'something blue' this stunning dress would a great addition to any ceremony or reception. Plus it's currently on sale for under $400(!)
4. Marchesa Notte - Embroidered tulle and lace gown. This beautiful gown with delicate, pastel florals is for the traditional bride at heart who does still want to dabble outside of the conventional bridal dress realm. For sale at just over $500AUD it's an absolute steal.
5. Dolce & Gabbana - Ruffled printed cotton-poplin mini. Last and certainly not least this mini makes me want to log on to my Paypal every time I see it. It's fun, fearless and summery and would look so damn amazing with a mantilla veil and an insanely gorgeous heel. Sigh.
With very limited stock I may just race you to the checkout.